Ajit Doval is the 5th and current National Security Advisor of India. Doval had previously served as the Director of Intelligence Bureau in 2004-05. Before being on the post of Director of Intelligence Bureau, he was leading operational wing of IB.
Doval is a Fauji brat, his father served in the Indian army. He did his schooling from the Ajmer Military School, and got the degree in Economics from the University of Agra. Ajit Doval secured first position in the university. Ajit Doval came into limelight after he was made National Security Advisor of India, Once Ajit Doval was giving a guest lecture in a college. A student asked about what will be India’s reaction if another attack like Mumbai happens. Doval’s reply was shocking and every one was watching their faces after hearing Doval’s reply, Doval swiftly replied “You do one more Mumbai, you may lose Balochistan.”
None of the National Security Advisors of India has reacted so boldly on that topic. Ajit Doval didn’t care about it, he just showed the glimpse of India’s strength by a line. There are many more things which every Indian should know and they are listed below:
- Doval’s career has many accomplishments but his world to infiltrate and break the Mizo National Front, which is an anti-national organsition is one of the biggest achievements. During the Mizo National Front (MNF) insurgency, Doval won over six of Laldenga‘s seven commanders. He spent long periods of time incognito with the Mizo National Army in the Arakan in Burma and inside Chinese territory. From Mizoram, Doval went to Sikkim where he played a role during the merger of the state with India.
- Doval was the lead negotiators with the hijackers of Indian Airlines flight IC-814. Flight IC-814 was hijacked and taken to Kandahar in 1999.
- Doval went inside the Golden Temple in the days leading up to Indian Army’s Operation Blue Star. He infiltrated the temple as Pakistani Spy, he assured the militants that he will take them out and will help to meet their demands. Ajit Doval got all their plans, intelligence, reinforcements, positions and other valuable information. Ajit Doval’s part in Operation Bluestar saved various lives of Indian Army personnels.
- During a speech when someone asked about his career in the Pakistan, Ajit Doval recited a very interesting story about how he was almost caught in Pakistan.
- In Kashmir, Doval persuaded prominent militants like Kukkay Parey, and turned himself and his colleagues into ‘moles’ in the terrorist outfit. He then pacified these anti-India outfits and turned them peaceful.
- Ajit Doval is also known to have connections to shift the presidential powers and affect the presidential election in Sri-Lanka.
- Doval played a very important role in the rescue of the Indian citizens from Yemen. He also played as a key player in the rescue of 45 nurses from Iraq when the nation was under fire from ISIS.
Read More –