All the candidates who are applying for Indian Air Force Recruitment or preparing for Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y Exam 2018, It is very important for you to know about the syllabus and Exam Pattern. In this article on Indian Air Force, you will get the latest update on IAF Airmen Group X and Group Y Syllabus and Exam pattern. It will help you to prepare for the IAF Airmen exam and score more marks. Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y Exam is very popular among the youth. The best way to grab this opportunity is to be well prepared. This article will give you the insight of about whole IAF Airmen Group X and Group Y Syllabus and Exam Patterns. Download the Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y question papers and practice hard to join Indian Air Force.
Indian Airforce Airmen Exam Pattern 2018
Indian Airforce Airmen English Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
I. A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set :
1. To judge understanding of the passage.
2. To draw inference
3. To judge understanding of vocabulary
II. Grammar – 1
1. Subject-verb concord
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
4. Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
III. Grammar – 2
1. Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns
and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjective
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
8. The Modals
9. Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative clauses
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context
3. One word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/phrases
6. Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
V. Narration (Direct and Indirect)
1. Commands and requests
2. Statements (Various tenses)
3. Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
VI. Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense.
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal auxiliaries
VII. Jumbled Sentences
Indian Airforce Airmen Mathematics Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
For GROUP ‘X’ (Technical Trade)
1. Sets, Relations and functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Mathematical Induction
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
11. Straight lines and family of lines
12. Circles and family of circles
13. Conic sections
14. Three-dimensional Geometry
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Limit and Continuity
18. Applications of Derivatives
19. Indefinite integrals
20. Definite Integrals
21. Applications of the Integrals
22. Differential Equations
23. Mathematical Reasoning
24. Linear Programming
Indian Airforce Airmen Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal) RAGA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM & HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids,
Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
General Science, Civics, Geography, Current Events, History, Basic Computer Operations
Indian Airforce Airmen Physics Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
For GROUP ‘X’ (Technical Trade)
1 Physical World and Measurement
3 Laws of Motion
4 Work, Energy and Power
5 Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7 Properties of Bulk Matter
9 Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10 Oscillations and Waves
12 Current Electricity
13 Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15 Electro Magnetic Waves
17 Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18 Atoms and Nuclei
19 Electronic Devices
20 Communication Systems