Indian Army Discovered a Shocking Secret When they Gunned Down Militants Yesterday


Five militants was killed down by security forces in an operation in Kashmir’s Shopian. Militants name were Saddam Paddar, close aide of slain terrorist Burhan Wani, Bilal Moulvi, Adil Malik, Tawseef sheikh and Dr Mohammad Rafiq Bhat.

The encounter started around 5:30 am when militants started firing upon the search party. The Police used public addresses to persuade the militants to surrender, but they denied. As firing increased Indian army’s 23 para commandos, 34 RR and 3 RR, CRPF and special operation groups joined them.

SOG personnel Anil Kumar and an Army jawan were rushed to the military hospital as they were critically wounded.

Police spokesperson said, “The firefight has ended and the bodies of the militants along with several assault rifles and other weapons and warlike stores have been recovered from the encounter site.”

Militants are okay, they keep on taking arms and keep on getting shot. The militants who became poster boys with Burhan Wani, all are now eliminated. The most shocking revelation comes from the army, it is an about an assistant professor was chose to become militant and was present with the terrorists yesterday. Dr. Mohammad Rafiq Bhat, a resident of Chundina area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district was working as an assistant professor in the Sociology department of the Kashmir university on contract basis. When his father filed missing report it was discovered that he has joined militancy group on Friday. Rafiq spoked his father last time on phone, “I am sorry if I have hurt you and this is my last call as I am going to meet Allah.”

Dr Mohammad Rafiq bhat

Jammu and Kashmir Police who was monitoring all calls from the encounter site realised that he had made a call to his family, they persuaded his family to asked him to surrender. Later when his father reached near the encounter site, he did not hear and was killed.

Operation has left 5 civilians wounded while Asif Ahmad Mir resident of Pulwama district  was shot on head succumbed later on.

Protest in the Kashmir has risen after this resulting in shutting down the internet to stop the rumours.

Related Content