Dear Aspirants, This update is for those who are willing to join Indian Army as a soldier. Indian Army keep doing recruitments through organizing rallies in different corners of the country. This time it is organized by “Army Recruiting Office Srinagar”. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Indian Army. Please read notification completely for the details.
1. An Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted at Helipad Ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora
from 16 May 2018 to 23 May 2018. Recruitment will be based on Online Application System for which candidates will have to visit the web page www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Recruitment Rally will be held for all categories (Sol GD, Sol Tdn (8th & 10th), Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol NA) for candidates of Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam Districts. Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for candidates screened in the rally will be held at Helipad Ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora on 29 Jul 2018. Negative marking system will be followed in CEE (i.e. ¼ negative mark for every wrong answer).
2. All the candidates who register themselves and apply online, are required to report at the Rally site (Helipad Ground, Sonarwani, Bandipora) as per the dates given in the admit card for their respective Tehsils/Districts. Admit card for the candidates will be issued from the Recruiting Directorate website to their registered e-mail Ids. Candidates are required to report with the printed admit card (minimum 600 DPI print, to facilitate reading by barcode reader) and the self declaration affidavit. Format for affidavit is given in the website Indian Army. Additional details pertaining to Police Station, Post Office and PIN code are to be included in the affidavit.
3. The duration of online registration is from 17 Mar 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
4. Categories that will be screened during the recruitment rally and qualitative requirements are as under:-
(a) Soldier General Duty
[table id=9 /]
(b) Soldier Tdn (8th & 10th)
[table id=11 /]
(c) Soldier Clk/SKT
[table id=13 /]
(d) Soldier Technical
[table id=14 /]
5. Documents Required
The candidates are required to bring the following certificates in original alongwith Photostat copy of each certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
(a) School Leaving Certificate, Marks Sheets and board certificates of all exams passed
(10th /12th /Graduation), issued by State Board of Education (J&K)/any other Board
recognized by competent authorities for Central Government jobs.
(b) PRC / Nativity Certificate from the authorized signatory.
(c) Character Certificate from School as well as Police station and Sarpanch/Numberdar
issued within six months.
(d) Caste Certificate duly signed by Tehsildar.
(e) Unmarried certificate from Sarpanch / Numberdar.
(f) NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificate and RD Parade certificate (if held), O+level Computer
Certificate from DOEACC if held.
(g) Individual must bring their AADHAR Card and PAN Card for recruitment rally.
(h) Hill Tribe Certificate duly signed by Tehsildar.
(j) No claim Certificate duly signed by self/father/mother. (Candidate will be appearing in
rally at own will and risk and no claim for any injury or loss sustained during the rally will be entertained).
(k) Self Affidavit :- A comprehensive format for self declaration affidavit has been
formulated. A format is attached as per Appendix.
(l) Participation in sports at International/National/State/District level with 1st and 2nd position in the discipline within last two years.
(m) Photographs Required. 20 Copies of latest photographs TAKEN IN LAST 01
MONTH ONLY. Computerized or attested photographs will not be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(n) Additional Documents Required for Sons of Ex Servicemen/ Serving Soldiers.
Father’s Discharge Book in original/ or Relationship certificate and one photocopy duly
attested by a Gazetted officer giving details of the Son duly authenticated by Record Officer.
(o) Candidates who are not in possession of original documents and photographs will not
be entertained for issue of tokens/screening.
1. No mobile phones are permitted inside the rally during the process of recruitment, any
one found with mobile will be disqualified.
2. Candidates are advised to get their ear/wax cleaned and get minor ailments treated.
They must try and remain medically fit for the rally to avoid disappointment at the time of
medical examination. Medical Examination will start from 17 May 2018.
3. Sons of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen should bring their RELATIONSHIP
CERTIFICATE duly signed by respective SENIOR RECORD OFFICER/ CHIEF RECORD
OFFICER ONLY.Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seal or erasing of any type will not
4. Vocational stream of 10+2 is not yet recognized as equivalent of intermediates.
5. All candidates are requested to wear running shoes to avoid injuries to the foot.
Proper running dress will worn by all candidates.
6. Candidate not in possession of the requisite documents will be debarred from
7. Verification of education, caste and residence certificate will be carried out prior to
dispatch of candidates. Any irregularities observed will lead to cancellation to the candidature at any stage.
8. A grievance cell will be established at the rally site to address any grievances.
9. All candidates are advised to refrain from interacting with touts and anti social
elements. Touts cannot help the candidates in any way as the recruitment is strictly on merit. Candidates using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action taken against them.
10. All candidates should produce proper caste certificate with religion mentioned.
11. DRUG CHECK AT RECT RALLY.
(a) Candidates are liable to be disqualified for use of physical performance enhancing drugs during recruitment rally.
(b) Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the run/ other physical test including any due to consumption of drugs.
(c) Bilingual indemnity bond should be signed by the candidate prior to the PFT.
12. Negative marking would be applied in the Common Entrance Examination (Written
Test) for all categories.
13. Candidates below the age of 21 years at the time screening must be unmarried
14. AADHAR CARD is mandatory for registration for the rally.
15. RECRUITING IS A FREE SERVICE, EVERY CANDIDATE WILL BE GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE AND NO MONEY IS CHARGED FROM ANYONE.
16. GATES FOR INTAKE OF CANDIDATES AT THE RALLY SITE WILL CLOSED BY 0800HRS.
17. NO CLAIM FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED DURING THE RALLY WILL BE
ENTERTAINED BY THE INDIAN ARMY.
18. ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD PRODUCE AADHAR CARD & PAN CARD DURING
DESPATCHTO TRAINING CENTRE.
TATOO– “Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm /back(dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
1. Do not Waste your money on touts, Recruiting Process has been computerized, and
touts cannot be of any help. Have faith in your hard work”
2. Producing fake documents & giving false information will render you ineligible and will
ensure termination of your candidature. The pension/service of any ex-serviceman/serving personnel, if found involved in touting, will be terminated.
To read the complete notification and download AFFIDAVIT, click here.