WHY DO INDIANS WANT INDIAN SOLDIERS TO KEEP THE NATION SAFE BUT NEVER CELEBRATE SOLDIER/SOLDIERING WITH THEIR CHILDERN!!
Alright.. so a Major (hope you saw Maj Rane’s father lighting his son’s funeral pyre) & three brave soldiers were martyred in the line of duty in Gurez sector on LOC… I have been hurt by the utter display of selfishness by fellow Indians in every sphere of Life. Why do Indians don’t discuss the soldiers martyrdom with their kids even when they take them out for vacations/telling bed time stories or taking them out for a quick bite at the nearest KFC/Pizza hut/Mc Donald outlet??
THIS IS WHAT AN INDIAN SOLDIER DOES FOR HIS FELLOW COUNTRYMEN!!
India’s soldiers are the finest set of 22 Chromosomes that Bharat mata’s earth, sky, water, air and fire (PANCHH TATAV) can offer.
They serve proudly and selflessely knowing fully well the hazards of their duty. They don’t get to see their near and dear for months together so that you can peacefully live with yours. At -40, He gets chillblain and frostbile, his limbs develop gangrene and are sometimes amputated if he does not reach hospital well in time(due to bad weather), lots of them have not been able to light the funeral pyre of their fathers because they chose to be with their unit when hour of reckoning came. They barge into valley of death without even batting an eyelid…..and into situation wherein certain death is the only option. They don’t think twice before making the Supreme sacrifice in the line of duty.
They train and then fight with their mind, body and soul. They win the love, affection, heart and mind of fellow countrymen whenever asked to assist civil administration during unforeseen calamity that the nation encounters….so much so that these days even routine building of bridges ( literally and figuratively) is also being done by the humble Indian Army Soldier. On civvy streets they are always neat and presentable, courteous and dignified, prim and proper in their conduct… countrymen trust them with their lifes. They are proud men who deserve our honor and recognition for the pledge they took to protect and serve our country and protect its frontier across sea, air and land.
AND WHAT DO SOLDIERS GET IN RETURN? LET ME ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS!!!
1. We have 21 Param Veer Chakra Awardees, most Posthumous. Where are the Memorials for these 21 PVCs?? Don’t forget that we have Raj Ghats and various Shakti Sthals in central Delhi running into hundreds of acre.
2. Why do Bollywood actors auction original Naval Officers Uniform to raise money for their relative’s charity?
3. Why do Indian media houses do not find it lucrative to cover the martyrdom of a soldier but prefer gathering TRPs by pounding us withTaimur Khan and Suhana Khan?
4. Where is our National war memorial ?
5. Why doesn’t the hand of Delhi Policeman shake before man handling 80 year old Veteran and war widows?
6. Why do Indians get infected by Patriotic flu (on 15 Aug and 26th Jan) twice a year but will never take their childern to visit a martyrs family. Why don’t Indians take their childern to a martyrs family on his/her birthday??
7. Why do Indians jump headfirst into Ice bucket challange, Kiki challenge or fitness challenge but will never do #Selfiewithamartyrsfamily challenge.
8. Why are no international airports named after Indian soldiers. Abdul Hamid International airport sounds more glamourous than Indira Gandhi International airport.
9. Why don’t Indians celebrate Martyrdom of a Indian soldier vis-a-via a politician…..first it was Shasikala who eclipsed Maj Satish Dahiya and now it’s Karunanidhi eclipsing Maj Rane’s Martyrdom.
10. Why do Indian give milk baths to the cut outs of fake reel heroes and don’t even offer a seat in train/bus to combatised real Military Hero??
LET’S TALK TO OUR CHILDREN ABOUT OUR NATIONAL (REAL) HEROES AND HELP THEM BUILD THEIR CHARACTER!!!…..FINANCIAL BUILDING AND ACADEMIC BUILDING WILL SUBSEQUENTLY HAPPEN!!!
LETS MAKE #Selfiewithamartyrsfamily
a tradition in our Nation!
The post can be read by clicking on this link-