UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Exam: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the CAPF(Central Armed Police Forces) examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants. For all the aspirants who dream to join Central Armed Forces, a great chance is waiting for you. The exam will be held on 23 July, 2017. The exam will be held to recruit 179 posts in Border Security Force(BSF), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB).
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
Steps to fill UPSC CAPF 2017 forms-
- Go to homepage of upsconline.nic.in, enter the UPSC exam link.
- A new page will open, where you will find two parts of registration.
- Click on part-I registration, Candidate have to fill basic information.
In part-II registration, fill payment details, exam center and upload photo and signature.
- Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. Read instruction carefully.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The Online Applications can be filled upto 05th May, 2017 till 18.00 Hours.
Educational qualification:- A Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
Sex:- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
Age Limit:- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2017.
UPSC CAPF 2017 vacancy details
Fee:- Candidates(excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only)
The Selection Procedure of the Examination will be as follows:-
(1) Written Examination- The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 23rd July, 2017 and will comprise two papers.
(2) Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests- Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
Click here for more details regarding the eligibility standards and refer to official notification.