So, one gentleman did a rebuttal to my article which was Why modi doesn’t impress me and the rebuttal is Why i will vote for Modi and Not Kejriwal -Indian Exponent .
1. your 1st point is 57% criminal candidates in Gujarat , to be noted i never said 57% Criminals in Gujarat Cabinet . i said 57 Gujarat MLAs ,there is huge difference.
Coming back to Arvind Kejriwal Crime record , let’s say if you are charged double the amount of Electricity bill and you requested and told this to elec department but every time they don’t do anything, you are dying with poverty and still the bill is too high,what you will you do ? you will stop paying electricity bills .. then they will cut your electricity but after that you will join the wire and then you become criminal ,if in this case someone becomes criminal then Mahatma Gandhi too was criminal ,he broke the salt law of Britishers ,with criminal cases i mean rapes,murder,riots,corruption not defamation case by any leader.
i will say it again, One Third Candidates in Gujarat have Serious Criminal Charges. -The Hindu link
2. The issue of Riots – Clarification :- India has since independence seen many Communal Riots,no doubt on that but i haven’t seen Congress saying that no riots happened in our tenure in Gujarat but i see Narendra Modi bashing Congress about 1984 and saying that there is no Riots in Gujarat ,the speech where Narendra modi was claiming that there is no riots in gujarat in past 12 years i have posted in my article. and you are welcome to tell me that Congress saying in our rule in Gujarat there were no riots .i just cleared what Modi claimed. and when you say that Riots happen everywhere it means Gujarat is like every other place in India.
3.Gujarat has trained RTI Activists ? they don’t hound RTI Activists , for you i am attaching the links where RTI Activists are threatened in Gujarat apart from Murder of Amit Jethwa which i already mentioned. And when you claim that Gujarat has trained RTI activists ,kindly post your link also .
Cops take RTI activist on fast to Hospital. Cops take RTI activist on fast to hospital,RTI activist Attacked
Villagers thrashed for using RTI ,Surat, Gujarat.. they exposed a housing Scam. Villagers Thrashed for Using RTI
RTI Activist Attacked in Porbandar ,Gujarat. RTI Activist attacked in Porbandar in Gujarat.
Another RTI Activist assaulted,Rajkot. Another RTI activist assaulted in Gujarat ,Rajkot
Another RTI Activist attacked in city,Rajkot. In yet another incident of attack on Right to Information (RTI) Act applicant in Gujarat, Parshuram Kishanlal (48) was assaulted by four persons here on Wednesday. The victim, who was admitted in a local hospital for treatment, later filed a police complaint against four persons. One more attack on RTI activist,Gujarat
RTI Activists have always been targetted in Gujarat . RTI Activists have always been targeted In Gujarat,4 murders,6 assaulted
Read the above article clearly . ” Four RTI activisits have been butchered and six have escaped murder attempts, as authorities continue to wink at the culprits.”
RTI Activist beaten and in COMA.Ahemadabad Link
Man thrashed for Seeking info under RTI,village memka,Gujarat Link
How many more proves you want ? i am not a google search expert but atleast i read , i gave my links for 15000 RTI pending which is very much the same , you said that RTI activists trained , ok i agree RTI activists trained then why so many attacked?
Blind RTI Activist getting death threats Blind activist attacked in Gujarat
Now , if you say RTI activist are attacked everywhere ,then you are saying that Gujarat is like every other state in India.
Talking about 49 days rule of AAP in Delhi, Independent surveys are saying that Corruption has gone down in Delhi .refer these both links -> Corruption Reduced in Delhi in AAP rule
half of the Delhi says Corruption Reduced in AAP govt LINK
Now, tell me how many RTI activists attacked during Kejriwal’s 49 days and How many RTI pending During Kejriwal’s rule.
Lastly,on this issue its good that You Compared Gujarat with Uttar Pradesh which has 33,000 RTI pending and Gujarat has 13,000 , it clearly tells that Gujarat is better then UP but not as good as developed Gujarat Claimed.
5. what i was repeating ? i stated that Gujarat CM is insincere and wants whole of the power of Lokayukta under him ,thats why he was slammed by the Gujarat High Court and we cans see in 15 years what all Gujarat CM has done for Lokayukta.
6. Even if Tourism is 13% but not 16% its commendable , a lie is a lie . if its 13% it should be told 13% not 16% , in particular this is known as fact fudging and making a lie so called truth.
7. Many states have no English till Class 5th .. hahahha , here too you say that Gujarat is as same as other states and for your kind info the sex ratio in Gujarat is reduced , refer -> http://planningcommission.nic.in/data/datatable/2504/databook_182.pdf Sex ratio of Gujarat is decreasing . Gujarat has the worst record among all the states by leading the reduction in number of woman enrolment percentage into higher education. read page 317 of Ministry of Human Resources Developlment . http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/AR2011-12.pdf so, your claim that women is encouraged to study is busted.
8.now ,coming back to your claim of Industries , man Small Scale Industries are suffering in Gujarat due to lack of interest of Govt and Corruption and no subsidies to them .
Ceramic industry in Morbi is suffering losses to the tune of crores of rupees every day because of the shutdown since last Thursday. Around 1 lakh people may lose their jobs over the next two weeks if the strike continues, said sources.
Around 600 ceramic units in and around Morbi stopped operations indefinitely in protest against the state government’s failure to reduce the price of expensive natural gas supplied by the state-owned GSPC. The strike is already against the disparity in gas prices in Saurashtra and north Gujarat. This, after the units were forced to switch to expensive natural gas following a public interest litigation in the Gujarat high court over the pollution caused by cheaper coal gas. (The GSPC reduced gas prices the day the strike started, though it was rejected by the Ceramic Wall Tiles Association.) Link
Gujarat’s small scale industries are suffering and now for all the so called your claims , read thisGujarat Myth and Reality this article explains that modi has done a good job but he still is behind many other states and hence claiming that Gujarat is the only state in India to give development is very funny, because Even Rajasthan is ahead of Gujarat in development.
“First, about the rate of economic growth. During 1995-2000 and 2001-10, Gujarat increased its annual rate of growth from 8.01% to 8.68%. But so is the case with other major states such asAndhra Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh. In fact, Gujarat was ranked second after Rajasthan (8.34%) in the first period and third after Uttarakhand (11.81%) and Haryana (8.95%) in the second period. What is remarkable, Bihar and Orissa, the two most backward and poverty-stricken states, have also shown growth pick up from 4.70% and 4.42% in the first period to 8.02% and 8.13% in the second period. Even smaller states like Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh have registered growth of 11.01% and 8.96%, respectively.
During 2001-04, the rate of industrial growth for Gujarat was 3.95%, and during 2005-09, it was 12.65%. In isolation, this appears to be a phenomenal jump, but not so when compared to some other states. During these sub-periods, industrial growth for Orissa was 6.4% and 17.53%; forChhattisgarh 8.10% and 13.3%; and for Uttarakhand 18.84% and 11.63%. Thus, the hitherto industrially backward states have far surpassed Gujarat.
In FDI, too, Gujarat has not been a leading state. During 2006-10, Gujarat signed MoUs worth Rs 5.35 lakh crore with potential of 6.47 lakh jobs. But Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu with Rs 4.20 lakh crore and Rs 1.63 lakh crore worth MoUs, expect about 8.63 lakh and 13.09 lakh jobs. To top it all, Chhattisgarh and Orissa have signed MoUs worth Rs 3.61 lakh crore and Rs 2.99 lakh crore more than Gujarat without much fanfare and Modi’s much-hyped industrial summits.
In the area of credit-deposit ratio, Gujarat is far behind other major states. In 2010, Gujarat’s share in total deposits of the scheduled commercial banks was 4.70%, as against 5.42%, 6.20%, 6.34% and 26.60% for Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra, respectively. The share of Gujarat in total credit disbursed by these commercial banks was 4.22%; while the same for Maharashtra, Karnataka and Tami Nadu was 29.75%, 6.71% and 9.61% respectively.
The amount of per capita deposit and per capita credit for Gujarat was Rs 37,174 and Rs 24,268; while for Tamil Nadu, it was Rs 42,580 and Rs 47,964; Karnataka Rs 49,598 and Rs 38,154; and Maharashtra Rs 1,10,183 and Rs 89,575. Even Kerala did better than Gujarat with Rs 43,890 and Rs 27,912.
In terms of per capita income (PCI), in 2011, Gujarat ranked sixth among major states with PCI of Rs 63,996, after Haryana (Rs 92,327), Maharashtra, (Rs 83,471), Punjab (Rs 67,473), Tamil Nadu (Rs 72,993) and Uttara-khand (Rs 68,292).
What about inclusive growth in Gujarat? Though Gujarat, with 31.8% people below the poverty line did better than Maharashtra and Karnataka, it still lagged behind Kerala, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana, where poverty levels were 19.7%, 20.9%, 22.9% and 24.1%, respectively.
On three important social indicators, viz life expectancy at birth (LEB), mean years of schooling (MYS) and school life expectancy (SLE), Gujarat is far behind some other states. In Gujarat, the LEB during 2002-06 was 64.1 years and it ranked ninth among major Indian states. In the areas of MYS and SLE, during 2004-05, it ranked seventh and ninth, respectively. Kerala ranked first in all three indicators. Even Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka performed much better than Gujarat.”
9. as far as Agriculture goes,yes its remarkable that Gujarat has got from 7-9% ,no doubt in that but will you also see so many farmers and their families are dying ? 800 farmers have done suicide in past 10 years .. the land of Farmers have been given to Adani and Other Industrial purposed earlier the farmers used to get subsidy which they are not getting now ? i mean there must some reason behind why 800 farmers commit suicide . Again on agriculture issue you came to compare with Gujarat model and other state’s models . man , if gujarat is developed why you have to make us feel that Gujarat is as same as any other state of India?
read how investments from borrowing is turning bad and CAG blasts modi for this. 8 Holes CAG picked in Narendra Modi’s Gujarat
10. WIMAX is not only in Gujarat and Goa. Interestingly , WIMAX the first urban state to get mobile Broadband was Kerela, Link ,WIMAX is also in Punjab Wimax broadband in Punjab is also in Maharashtra,and Andhra Pradesh . so stop saying that no other state in India doesnt have it. yes, i did not Compared Gujarat with Goa,the foolhardy was by you when you did not searched where all Wimax Broadband is there.
11. Solar Plant – you say why Haryana,Maharashtra is not under Solar Plant . hahaha i am sure you had no knowledge of how many solar panels and solar projects we have in India(oh yes , i am mocking you but don’t mind). World’s largest Solar Plant to come in Maharashtra link and this plant is Started in May 2013 and its Sakri Solar Plant which is already started and generating the Energy.
It’s a kind request to read how many solar power plants india have . Solar Power Plants in India You will know that AP,Rajasthan,Gujarat,Maharashtra and Haryana have solar power penals.
12 Now these were the points , i am leaving the Twitter army of BJP and Congress or AAP . Well , i personally feel that BJP trolls are more violent ,now you can say AAPtards are more violent,no offence with that.
13. Dual Nature of Subharamaniam Swamy- do you know Swamy ji Abused Vajpayee and called him womanizer and a drunk ? Why Vajpayee hates Swamy please read about the history of Swamy , he was the one responsible of falling of Vajpayee govt when he mixed with Sonia Gandhi . He mocked BJP As impotent ,Swamy accuses Vajpayee of Impotency Swamy accuses Vajpayee of Impotencyand suddenly he has started loving BJP and RSS ,the man who said RSS Is disillusioned has started loving RSS ?” A disillusioned and dispirited RSS has set the ball rolling for mid-term general elections in which it hopes that the BJP will gain an absolute majority and implement the Hindutva agenda.” THIS is an article written by Subharamaniam swamy .Swamy on RSS
here is the tea party meeting pic of Sonia Gandhi and Subharimaniam Swamy.
all said , i respect Swamy ji for his work to show the corruption involved in UPA govt.
it was not a personal bias,but i love Vajpayee ji and i will always love him.
14. Slip of Tongues of modi – Taxila is in Bihar and that Alexander had an encounter with the Biharis. Takshila is in Bihar ,Alexander was defeated by Biharis
Article 370 is somehow restrictive to the rights of women. lol Article 370 Is related to women and i have many examples like that. guess you should do more research on modi .
15. about the DOW chemicals , Congress and BJP both are responsible , both come together for stopping jan lokpal bill,both came together to make a new telengana state whereas BJP always opposed it ,On Section 370 Rajnath Singh made a u-turn ..
Now you said Baaton ka sher and all that in last, i don’t think that i should respond to that. i will just say All hail modi that he has brain washed so many innocents.