Drinking and Driving is a big problem, isn’t it? This ad will break all barriers of Indian Society. I won’t kill your surprise.
Don’t forget to watch Satyamev Jayate when it starts. Share this awesome ad.
Discus thrower Seema Punia Antil ended India’s gold-less streak in track and field events on the third day of athletics competitions as she beat back a strong challenge from two Chinese rivals to bag the coveted yellow metal at the Asian Games on Monday.
Seema ran away with the gold with a best throw of 61.03m in the women’s discus throw final while team-mate Krishna Poonia finished fourth with a below par 55.57m at the Incheon Asiad Main Stadium here.
This will make you proud. She got tears when she won the gold.
She did not participate in the last two Asian Games and who came here after winning a silver in the Glasgow Commonwealth Games, took the lead with her very first throw of 55.76 before coming up with her best effort with a throw of 61.03m off her fourth attempt.
These are really amazing facts about Dhyan Chand which will make you Proud.
1) Before Independence When INDIA went on a Tour, India Won 3 Olympic Gold medals in Hockey. In Olympic games We Played 48 Games and Wins all of them.
2)India was Unbeatable in Hockey for 20 years. We defeated America in all the matches and since than America banned Hockey for the Next Few Years. Can you imagine what an achievement it was?
3) Dhyanchand was among those Who made Hitler his Fan and He requested to accept Germany citizenship and play for Germany & in return he will get as much as Money and a he will be head of his Army but he refused saying he does not play for money but for Country.
4) How he made Hitler his fan..?
When he went to Germany for Hockey world Cup, he was injured by Germany Goal Keeper. In return he ordered his Team mates to take revenge. Can you imagine someone challenging Germany citizen in front of Hitler? He by passed the ball from Goal keeper but didn’t do a Goal. This was the biggest shame for Germany and Hitler was impressed by his answer.
5) There was a match When he didn’t score a single goal. On this he argued with match referee that the Goal post length is short because I can’t do a Goal. This was found correct and goal post length was increased & latter he scored 8 goals.
6) He was the only Indian who hoisted Indian flag before independence day, not only in India but in Germany. We were ruled by britishers and not allowed to take out flag but he hid that in his baggage and took it to Germany. It requires a lot of guts.
On this, British govt. wanted to imprison him but Hitler didn’t let this happen.
7) During his last time he became so poor that he didn’t had money to have food, again he was offered a coach Post by America and Germany but he refused saying if he teaches Hockey to them than India will no more be a Champion in Hockey. but our Govt didn’t offer him anything & it was Indian Army who helped him.
So, these were 7 amazing facts about Dhyan Chand. Dhyan Chand deserves Bharat Ratna, what do you think? You can comment below, follow me on facebook and twitter. Also, you can like the facebook pages on the side tab.
We all have heard about RJ Naved who is famous for his show “murga” on Radio Mirchi. In this show, he calls up people to prank them. He has called up Pakistan this time. This video will surely make you feel proud as RJ Naved speaks in an indirect manner first and then directly. Watch the video and feel free to share.
How do you felt after hearing this? You should like Rj Naved.
Why this post today? Well, it just came to my mind that when we say Army, a thought comes in our mind that it is something related to men. To break that perception, it came into my mind that i should post about female soldiers around the globe. With that thinking, i decided to make a facebook page called “Brave Women Soldiers” ( link of the page is at last) and consequently this post. Yes, we all know a little about Indian army women soldiers but around the world, we have no idea about them.
Obviously, when i choose to right about the soldiers around the globe, i will miss some countries. I have made my mind to write more and more on female soldiers so that more soldiers worldwide get motivated by them and join Indian Army. Specially, we need to boost Indian female to join Indian Army. You can like the facebook page called “Brave women soldiers” by clicking here. I would love to here from you from your valuable comments, you can follow me on twitter and facebook. For more – You should read Brave women indian army soldiers.